Style and Design

This guy is a complete fraud!I paid him over $3,200 for a BBQ pit that took well over a year to get......once I finally received it (after filing a complaint with the BBB) it was basically unusable.

I still have to put at least another $1,000 into it to get it functioning properly. It was poorly constructed to say the least.

I think the only reason he finally delivered is because I sent certified checks & kept all emails (over 100) & texts & threatened to take him to court.He is very unprofessional & needs to be put in jail for continuing to scam people

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of barbecue pit from Willz Grills. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Willz Grills to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Willz Grills for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Willz Grills?

Comments

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1246128

How did this work out for you?I want to file a class action lawsuit.

Contact me at jeromeo1991@gmail.com.I have the contact info for the investigating detective as well.

Sherman, Texas, United States #1140132

Wills Grillz or he has gone by BBQ HEAVEN

1860 Celon St Asheboro Nc 27205

I paid this guy $2,000 for a cooker and still

Have not received it.We are going to Asheboro end of April I have called Will and sent him emails and text messages to let him know we will be there I spoke with the local police and the FBI crimes division , with all the complaints that have been filed against him they will

Meet us there to either get our cooker or have him arrested.

We have kept all the emails, text messages and have the law on our side.Let's hope for a peaceful and good outcome

to Robert Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1246126

How did this work out for you? I want to file a class action lawsuit. Contact me at jeromeo1991@gmail.com

We took him to court and have not gotten a thing from him but a judgement he owes us and I hope that he gets what's coming to him

Where is he located

to Anonymous Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1246127

How did this work out for you?I want to file a class action lawsuit.

Contact me at jeromeo1991@gmail.com.I also have the contact info for the investigating detective.