Willz Grills - Scam Artists Willie Freeman and wife

Will freeman is a Master LIAR!!Along with his trashy slutty wife!!

He will steal your money, lie and string you along for as long as he can! He claims he is steal working on my grill... It's been over 18 months. He's changed the name of his business and has several websites!!!

Beware...... He lives in Franklinton NC and has a shop in Asheboro NC. Will ignores your phone calls,if he does answer there's another excuse or lie why he doesn't have your project completed.

Look him up on line, rip off reports.I will be posting his home address license plate# etc.I will be posting all his emails and text messages on the local news stations.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bbq Grill
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #538342

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Willz Grills? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 08 #1209894

Has anyone gotten a finished product from will?

0 1 Reply

Aug 22 #1202422 Pretoria, Gauteng

Myself and 2 others have brought felony charges against him. A Union County fire dept is one of the victims. August 22, 2016.

Sep 08 #1209897

Will has also been giving me the run around for several months how did you go about pressing charges?

Oct 06 #1223465 Denver, North Carolina

I'm just realizing I've been ripped as well. Should I contact the local police?

Jul 13 #1184689

I am looking for his present address, phone contact information please.
What has the attorney General done to essences of all the compliants?

Aug 22 #1202448 Pretoria, Gauteng

I have a felony charge against him now that has a court appearance and 2 others have also brought charges with same court date of felony obtaining property by false pretense

Jul 11 #1183663 Louisville, Kentucky

I just filed a complaint with BBB, attorney general and the mayor.

Jul 08 #1182669

he got us as well I am sending a complaint to the state attorney general with a copy of his BBB report along with copies of anything else that shows this pattern of deceptive pratices, IF everyone that has been taken by him will do the same it could make a difference

May 11 #1157240

Yes I need info he got me 2000 15 mos ago

523triple t

Jan 13 #1094147 Statesville, North Carolina

My husband is dealing with this issue right now. We want him to pay for ripping people off. How do we make him pay? He's been getting away with this scam, but he needs to be stopped. Please email me so we can figure out how to make him pay. 846624@gmail.com

Oct 04 #1222575 Elkridge, Maryland

yes my name is Sonny phone number 443 835 0981 Will Freeman got me also

Nov 24, 2015 #1069186

Let's all get together to take this guy down!!

Nov 24, 2015 #1069183

I'm going through same issue with him now. Paid in April 2015. No smoker no grill. All excuses. Let's take this dirt bag down!!

Aug 08, 2015 #1017140

I too am in the middle of getting ripped off by this guy. His address is 510 City View Street Asheboro, NC. His phone number is 336-963-0366. Sent him $550 for some custom parts for a smoker and, after every excuse in the book, is over 3 months late in delivery. I've had to file Money Owed suit in Randolph County claims court.
Willie Freeman is a liar and a cheat.

Jul 09, 2015 #1005330

He's putting me through the run around now. Been waiting 3 months. Anyone with more details on this guy, I'm ready to sue and take him down.

Mar 29, 2015 #965077 Rittman, Ohio

I was taken same as the rest he took me for 2900 grill costing me almost 4000 so i was keeping the last payment for me to pick up and he moved and changed his number anyone wanting to take him to court and everyone splits the cost and get our money back its a shame this still goes on my name is chris rosenow with biscuits bbq and catering 3303474265 they need stopped for good

Mar 04, 2015 #953912

His new operations southernbbqpits.com
Almost got me for $1,200 but thanks for you guys information. For more information get on ripoffreport.com

mike lanning

Jan 30, 2015 #938714 Dixon, Illinois

The guy stole 2900 from me. Eventually i will be pressing federal charges against him and his wife. He made numerous promises to me that it is done and i paid for delivery. After time went on he quit contacting me blocked my number and totally avoids me. He lives in Asheboro still i had him served papers to go to court and it seems he has moved according to the police.

1-20 of 26 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Willz Grills. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Willz Grills.
Filing a new complaint about