Will freeman is a Master LIAR!!Along with his trashy slutty wife!!

He will steal your money, lie and string you along for as long as he can! He claims he is steal working on my grill... It's been over 18 months. He's changed the name of his business and has several websites!!!

Beware...... He lives in Franklinton NC and has a shop in Asheboro NC. Will ignores your phone calls,if he does answer there's another excuse or lie why he doesn't have your project completed.

Look him up on line, rip off reports.I will be posting his home address license plate# etc.I will be posting all his emails and text messages on the local news stations.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Willz Grills?

Comments

Willie Freeman also scammed me out of $2900, he is currently going by the name Cole Harvey, ive been texting him for some time now.I have taken him to court here twice, he never even showed up, coward!!!

He still owes me the money and or a smoker, lmao!!!

When will the law in NC finally do something and arrest this man?Oh and what he is doing over the internet and state to state is a federal crime.

to Anon #1385396

Do u have his current #? He owes me as well. Thanks for any help

to Anon #1385883

Can u send his # to me? Thanks

Looks like they got him

High Point, North Carolina, United States #1282983

510 city view street asheboro nc

Bq-smokers.com is current website.

Cjc-5362 is plates on white f150

Same here.Met willie freeman at his home located at 510 city view street in asheboro, nc on January 1 2017.

Every week I have got a different excuse. The last one being his mother almost died. He still promising me pictures that I have not received yet. Will only talk to me through email from his craigslist ad.

I found his new website which is

bq-smokers.com and started emailing him through it so I would have proof. He told me his name was bill free. When I left his house I took a picture (just in case) of his white ford f150 license plate. Well my good buddy downtown looked it up and that's how I got his real name willie freeman.

I called him willie and he about flipped out saying what are you talking about?! He still doesn't know I know everything about him. I will contact the asheboro officer that is posted here. Looks like this dude is still scamming after 6 years.

Why hasn't anything happened to him yet? The is ridiculous. If anybody has any info feel free to contact me.

THIS POS HAS TO GO DOWN ASAP.

There's no way he can defeat all of us.There are to many reports on him out there.

to John #1377549

Awaiting jury trial as of now. I was the first to bring charges and not back down from following through.

to TimeOut C-Store Dallas NC #1387974

Any outcome on trial?

Amarillo, Texas, United States #1235267

How did you get your money back?

#1209894

Has anyone gotten a finished product from will?